Mail: Street address
Emergency contact and email
Date of birth: MM/DD/YYYY
Place of birth: city, country
Academic degree title(s)
Date degree conferred
Degree conferred by: Institution, Country
Disabilities and Special Needs
If convicted of a crime, explain
If applicable, what is your TOEFL (IbT) score?
Other programs applied to
Where did you hear about the program?
Which site if online?
1. Specify program:
Master of Fine Arts (MFA) Creative Practice
Summer Certificate Program (non-degree)
>> Proposal guidelines
Portfolio, documentation of artistic practice (MFA/Certificate)
Include and label practice element for PhD proposals.
Web link or date sent to info@...
3. Personal statement
What are themes and interests which guide your practice? How you would like it to develop? How do you see it in relation to contemporary culture? (300-600 words)
4. First year project plan (MFA only)
Outline your first year. Describe your project. Please include references and resources you intend to use. Briefly describe how research will inform your art practice.
5. Curriculum vitae or resume
Unformatted version please. Include current employment and weekly workload.
6. Academic writing sample and transcripts or diplomas (MFA/PhD only) Email or send by fax to: +1 (508) 682 2853. Date sent
7. Advanced standing (MFA only)
If any, which graduate level courses from transcript(s) provided do you want considered for advanced standing? Also provide official course descriptions or syllabi.
8. Professional equivalency (MFA only)
If applying without a first degree, please list all relevant learning experiences with dates including employment, exhibitions, courses, publications and curatorial work.
9. Hypothesis or research question (PhD only)
In two to three sentences sum up your hypothesis or research question.
10. Thesis proposal draft (PhD only)
The proposal should demonstrate systematic study (how you will address your research question), independence, critical competence and originality. Contextualize your practice and demonstrate its contribution to knowledge.
11. Funding sources for tuition
12. Work commitment during the program
13. Intend to apply for PhD after year one in MFA
14. Intend to apply for PhD after after completion of MFA
Please pay the application fee for PhD, MFA and Certificate programs
Then submit your PayPal transaction ID here
Type the two words: